Monday, November 25, 2013

PERFUME RECIPE

 

Lately I have been so into making perfumes and wanted to share a recipe every once in a while! My problem is that I don't keep track of how many drops, I just go crazy until it smells right. However, here is one that I did record recently. This would be an awesome customized homemade Christmas gift! After adding the oils, I dilute with pure ethanol (you can also use vodka!), the amount depending on if I want it to be a lighter or heavier scent, but your perfume should be mostly alcohol (~90-80%). I get most all my essential oils from Bulk Apothecary, their oils are really high quality yet so cheap! I should be getting reimbursed for this damn infomercial!


UPLIFTING SCENT
9 drops Green Tea fragrance oil
3 drops Pink Grapefruit essential oil
1 drop Bergamot essential oil
1 drop Lavender essential oil

-Jerica-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!